Friday, September 5, 2008

Just thoughts . . .


Today marks the end of the first week of school. I must say, I have enjoyed being back to school, but I am tired today. I need to get to bed sooner. I need more sleep. It has been fun riding with my daughter to work / school each morning. I am so thankful for my job.

I am beginning to get involved in my church Orchard Grove. I am a greeter at one of the doors of our church at this time. I am meeting with one of the folks that lead our pastoral care ministry in order to work with them. I am excited about this as well. I have to go to work now. I will chat with you all soon. Peace

1 comment:

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com a community of real People sharing real stories about how Love (God) has really impacted and changed their lives. Blessings...