Monday, February 2, 2009

Just . . .


Here I am at the beginning of another day . . . So many hopes and dreams about the way this day will turn out . . . I left my keys at home. I have a moment to post some quick thoughts. Reading a great book called Blink. I have to work at Busch's this week only two days . . . I am part of Novi's CERT team now, and I am currently doing my training. I wish I could dance. I am too worried about what I think people are thinking . . . I am jumbled today. I wish I could get a handle on this thing called life. I am in an art class this semester, I look forward to learning . . . I love flickr. I love my wife . . . My family has been sick on and off these past few days . . . Peace
(I found and have premession from the flickr account to use the above photo) I will post the location later. . . Peace

No comments: