Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Days about done . . .


My days as a Busch's employee are coming to an end. I have been there for 15 months. I am amazed at all the things I have learned and all the wonderful people I have meet over these past months. Bottom line, I am tired. My body hurts at the end of each shift, and it is just time to move on. No ill will, and leaving in good terms with a great company. A Michigan Company to boot. This is but a short blog, but I await the wonderful adventure that will begin in the absence of Busch's. Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck. You have done so well sticking to it for so long. You are right to look after your health first, if you are exhausted and wearing yourself out you are no help to anyone! It is hard to believe it has been 15 months, isn't it?

Tree said...

Krista, it is going so fast. I wish I could slow down time just a little, but here we go . . . Peace