Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am the Hootenanny . . .


We are on the Tennessee River 600 for the second year this year . . . I am running the chase truck and watching the boys, hence the Nanny thing. We are having fun. We are in Guntersville Alabama tonight, they have a computer and so here I sit with you all for a few moments. Above is a photo of my view. We are right on the lake. It is nice, the boys are swimming, and I am resting. I just finished a book called The Condition . It was a wonderful read and an excellent ending. I have enjoyed all three books by Jennifer Haigh . . . I am now onto a book called Matrimony, it is good one chapter into it. I am also reading The Love Dare book, it is hard and good all at the same time. I am looking forward to posting some of my photos from the trip soon. Well I have to go and hang with the people here. Peace to you, until we blog again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought about the Love Dare. I saw the movie Fireproof and while it was a little corny, there were some things that were very true to life. Let us all know how that goes for you!

Tree said...

You got it . . . So far it is hard, nothing but hard, and good . . . Peace