Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BMW dreaming on a TATA nano budget . . .

Here I am at school today . . . fourth block, a few moments away from going to the gym. Thinking about life a little. I dream of one day owning a BMW. I had the joy of test driving a BMW 530 this past weekend. I also bought my birthday gift - a key ring from BMW. It is nice and I hold my work keys on it. Now on to the real thoughts for the day . . .
Do not create debt . . . no matter what . . . fight hard to pay for things as you go . . . and do not go into health debt either, it is hard work to get out from under the weight.  It seems like I am hyper focused on my weight . . . however it is not the weight I am looking at as much as the road I am currently on in my attempts to downsize.  I know I am on the long road of recovery, and that I accept.  It is a daily reminder to remain on this narrow road.  I must remind myself of the goal that lays ahead, and continue to push towards that goal.  both deal with debt in my life . . . freeing myself from the slaver of financial debt as well as freedom from the weight that holds me down and back.  Well, enough of a rant for today . . . enjoy the moment . . . peace 

No comments: