Monday, June 6, 2011

Change is all around . . .

So as this year at Novi High School winds down . . . the seniors have left the building and the class of 2011 has now graduated . . . Just today the future freshmen came to the HS for their visit . . . It is nice to see all the new students . . . Among them is my son.  This is such a blessing, but at the same time a reminder that my life story is changing chapters.  I will miss several of the students that have now moved on . . . I anticipate the things I will learn as the new students come into our community . . .It is my prayer and hope that in my humble job I will have to opportunity to influence some students to seek truth and walk in wisdom as they move through these halls.  More to come as the days move forward . . . I want to take my blog from babbling to something of substance . . . Thinking, dreaming, contemplating . . .
peace

No comments: