Friday, July 1, 2011

Night time binge eating . . .

No purging from this guy . . . but eating at night when I am not hungry for food . . . but hungry for other things . . . well lets just say not counting these points . . . and that this past few days or weeks, I have returned to my old foolish life robbing ways . . . Wake up me . . . GET UP me . . . return to the new road that leads to health and life . . . Wow . . . I am hard on me at times . . . but I am telling you . . . why do we return to old ways that take us places we do not want to go . . . why do we default to the foolish so easily . . . Back on the wagon today . . . Looking for love in all the wrong places has grown my waist line and not lead me to my hearts greatest desire . . . so you know where I am at in my mind, heart and soul currently . . . Boy o boy . . . Hershey's Chocolate does taste so good, and puts my mind in a spin . . . but it does not fill the need or answer the call . . . One step at a time Sweet Jesus . . . you know when I taste and see that the Lord is good . . . it fills my love need and does not bulge my waist line . . . Need me some more Jesus, and less Lays . . . Can I get an Amen up in this house . . .  Someone picking up what I am laying down . . . Come up out of the slavery of Egypt and enter into the Promise land . . . Get on up . . .

No comments: