Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Going Back to School . . . BABY . . .



I am so thankful to be back to school. I love being with the students and having a schedule. I do enjoy the summer do not get me wrong. But I work well when my life has directed order. I get up at 5:55 am,nice run of the number five wouldn't you say. Take a shower, clean up mighty fine. Then I grab some breakfast, and move all my stuff to the car. Then I drive to work and begin my day at 7 am. I work my day, enjoy my students and face the challenges of the day together. Then I am done at 2 pm. Then I have the balance of the day to do my to do stuff. I fit in time at the GYM several days. I help keep up the house and fix things. I am good at fixing things, though at times I may break them and then they cost even more to fix, but I believe I am still ahead by fixing many of the things myself.



Here is the deal. I have to learn to go to bed sooner, and eat less in the evening. I need me some gooder sleep. That is the word, you read it GOODER . . . that is when you allow wisdom to take you from the relaxing state to the sleeping state. Turn off the TV, and go to bed man. I do have trouble just giving up on the day. So one of my goals to improve my life is to be in bed by 11 pm what ever the cost . . . and at that it only give me 7 hours sleep - if I go to sleep quickly . . . it would be so much better if I went to bed at 10 pm. So there you go . . . I got a gooder and a better all in the same goal. Nice Tim, real nice . . .



I am thankful to be back to work.



Peace

1 comment:

Samantha said...

where is that graffitti from?