Friday, July 25, 2008

Just some Quotes . . .


Hi, I know it has been a few days. I actually thought I would blog more than I have this summer. I leave for Tennessee today with my brother and sons. We are going Jet Skiing. We will have fun.

Here are the quotes:


"The only thing that matters is your word and weather you live up to it or not"

Actor David Duchovny, "The X-Man Cometh," p.82


"Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal."

Elbert Hubbard, American Writer


So, what do you think? Are they true? Better yet, how do they adjust the way we think and live? Have a wonderful day. Peace

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Have you seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo this youtube video yet? The guy died yesterday, and I think that he's very inspirational.

Tree said...

I have his book if it is the professor. I am sad for his family. I hate death, that is my take on that subject. Peace