Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Photos with words . . .

Good Morning from Lake Guntersville, AL. Things are great. The water as you can see is crystal clear. It appears like it is going to be a wonderful day. I am going to add some other photos here of our trip so far. I miss home, but I am having fun learning and growing each day. Look at Proverbs 13, it is a wonderful chapter of wisdom.

We are on our way to the Tennessee River 600.


Here is the Sunset in Knoxville from the 11th floor of the Marriott downtown.




Here are the boys at the send off from Knoxville.


Curt and Lucas on the send off of day one from Knoxville.



Josh being silly with Curt's Summer Wheat.


An alagator we found and lost again.




The Boys having fun in the water.


Curt and Lucas coming in for lunch and gas.

Well that is all that I have time for today. I love you all. Peace





No comments: