Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am here today . . .


Today - I love today. actually, I love every today. today is the last full today of this school year. Four Years of today's with the students I have been working with - I am sad. I may never see some of these students again in my lifetime. That is the nature of my Job. Walking and talking with kids for moments in their lives. I must say that my life has been impacted by my relationships with students over these past 11 years. I can not tell you all the students I have met in the course of these years. Wow, it is amazing. Look at this, I am blogging because of one student. I think of students who have looked me up on facebook just to say HI. I think of all the students I was able to reconnect with in a moment at the line of Busch's Market. Sometimes in my life when I have a quiet moment I may feel like I am not having much of an impact on my world, but I know my world is being impacted by those around me. I am blessed. Peace

No comments: