Sunday, October 4, 2009

A new camera . . .

Greetings, I have been sad for several days, my old camera Olympus SP-350 died while on vacation with my family this summer. The actual date of death was August 31, 2009. I love taking photos. Here is the final two photos that I captured with my old friend . . .

Ben and I were hanging out at a McDonalds on I-40 outside of Memphis, TN, waiting for Diana, Josh and Nikki to pick us up for the start of our summer vacation . . . We had just had a fun week on the Tennessee River 600 with my dad and brother . . . We were both tired . . . but it was hear that my camera decided it was done working for me . . .

I began to use Nikki's sony camera for the balance of the vacation. Well, on October 1, 2009 I was able to buy a 12 mp olympus point and shoot camera from Office Max. I am still learning how to use this little camera, but I am thankful to be able to take photos again. Let me share with you a photo from this new camera . . .
What a blessing to again have a life capture device . . . I will enjoy using my new camera . . . I hope it lasts a little while . . . Well, that is all I have to say today. Peace

No comments: