Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Only 100 days to go . . .


First day of Autumn . . . and only 100 days left in the Year 2009 . . . Wow, is it only me, or has this year been busy?

So, I am under this great impression that I will not know everything in my lifetime. I know that my come as a shock to you. On the surface you may say, hey stupid, how did you not know this fact of life? Well, lets just say that I can get all up in my little bubble of life and not think outside that bubble until all of a sudden that bubble pops and there I am with an epiphany - You mean life is not all about me . . . I know better, I know that I am just one tiny piece of this puzzle called life, but sometimes, just sometimes - I actually loose sight of the truth and think that the world does actually revolve around me. I hate it when this happens, but love it just the same. Usually when I find myself in this situation, I know I am going to learn something good, something I need to know . . . Well, I have much to learn, and only a short time left to learn it.

Well, these are my thought for today. . . Peace

1 comment:

Tree said...

Ok, it has come to this, I comment my own blog . . . but here is a cool quote "Look at it this way, experience is the ceaseless assault life makes upon our innocence, moving us to a greater wisdom about ourselves and the world around us."