Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"i don't have an easter shirt"

Last Thursday I had the joy of meeting a 4 year old girl while at the doctors office with Nikki.  She came in with her mom and she was wearing a Hello Kitty shirt . . .  if you do not know, I love Hello Kitty . . . she is the best cat I know . . .  I began to talk with her about her shirt, when all of a sudden, she told me "I don't have an Easter shirt".  "no way", I said, "i do not have an Easter shirt either, what are we going to do now?"
I had to find out what exactly an Easter shirt was, so I asked . . . she told me it has to have "EASTER SHIRT" printed on the back of the shirt . . . now come on, do you have an Easter shirt?  Where do you go to get said Easter shirt.  It is always refreshing to chat with a 4 year old to realise what is really important in this world.  Have a great day.  Peace

No comments: