Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All Smiles . . .

Seniors last day at Novi High School is tomorrow . . . and on senior skip day last week I ordered a super large pizza for Benito's for us . . . This is a happy friend enjoying a slice . . . Being a paraprofessional brings many students into my life, or me into their lives what ever way you want to view it . . . I always find these last few days difficult . . . I know and understand fully the process that each of us goes through in this journey called life in school, especially High School.  High School this past 13 years has been a very transit place . . . it is wonderful to watch kids grow up, learn and then move on . . . but at the same time . . . I will miss these students.  So as a note to all the seniors I have known . . . I say . . . bye, enjoy and keep in touch . . . peace

No comments: