Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sadness


Sadness
Originally uploaded by Azchael

This is how I feel today . . . my heart is heavy to its soul. Yes it does happen . . . life has a way of moving in at times and pressing. This thing is huge and beyond me . . . I work hard to try to make it better . . . but it is still the same . . . Grief over lost desire and hope flood my mind like my creek was full beyond its banks just yesterday after the hard rain . . . I want to move toward happiness and fulness again . . . I am blessed . . . I know that I am, and I am thankful . . . this is the odd part. I am stuck if you will, or lost, or at a loss . . . I just do not know what I am exactly . . . well there you have it . . . Blueness in my soul . . . God is still good and my trust is in Him - and yes, my heart is gray . . . Peace

No comments: