Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just Before

I am here at Brightmoor Christian Church. I arrived early. I am thankful to be here today. I am in anticipation of whatever God will teach me. On the way in today the Christian radio played a song about forgiveness and how it ultimately frees the person who is angry. I need to apply a lot of forgiveness. I am so sad by an ongoing wrong in my life. How do you forgive something that is not going to change once you move from hurt to forgiveness?i long for fulfillment and realization of a life long dream. I just do not know. Emotionally raw, spiritually broken, and kinda lost in some ways. Lord, I believe, help my unbelief. I know this makes sense to no one but my creator and myself. I only ask that you say a prayer for me that I will trust God and walk in obedience. I must make a choice to live rightly before God. I have a need to live this way. I am at the same time hurt, frustrated, and angry. I do not care for these sad feelings. I tend to be a happy person. But this cloud of sadness has been in my life for many years. Wow, I am glad that is out of me. Peace.

No comments: