Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Saturday . . .

A lazy morning is a nice thing, especially on a rainy day. Just doing some general cleaning and organization. Will work at the Busch's into the evening, but it will be all good. I love greeting the guests and helping them meet there need. Have you ever been tired and heavy hearted. It has a way of zapping your base energy and zest for life. I could feel this from one of my friends last night at work. I did my best to encourage them, but the best thing may have been rest for the body and soul. What are you dreaming about today? I am trying to think through my dreams, as a 42 year old man I am challenged daily to dream and reach for those dreams. I really do not know what I am dreaming about currently. Peace and union in my family maybe. Joy as well. Happiness with life, or better yet contentment. Well, enjoy your Saturday. Peace
(Photos of backyard on this rainy day)

No comments: