Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time is ticking away . . .

Good day mates. I am here at the computer putting in letters. Many things have happened since I last had a heart to keyboard experience. First thing that was awesome was U2-3D. My Wife took me to see it this past Sunday. It was incredible. Well worth the extra cash, especially if you like U2.
Then we went to eat at one of my favorite places - J. Alexanders. We split the Steak Maui - an awesome sweet marinaded rib eye (sorry froomla). Boy o boy was it ever awesome. We also split a salad. It was enjoyable to be just with my wife for several hours. She is such a beautiful woman. I am a blessed man, and I give praise to God for bringing our paths together.
I have been very tired lately, and there has been some swelling in my lymph nodes. I missed work on Monday, and Tuesday. I went to the doctors on Saturday. Took blood and talked with the doc. My results came back negative, which is good. But I still do not know what is going on. Went to two more doc's on Tuesday, and still no info. Well, I am doing a lot of sleeping. I wish I had about a month to hibernate.


Yesterday, My son and I went golfing for the very first time at a place called Bushwood in Northville. It is a par three course, and we had a good time. Only one par on the entire course for the two of us. We lost 4 balls, and broke 3 tees. But all in all we walked 2.5 miles and had a great time. I like golf, and my son has already learned that golf is frustrating.


I am out of time I will see you around. Peace

No comments: