Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Here we are . . .


I slept good last night. What a blessing it is to sleep. The night before I had an bummer of a night. Well, It is nice to be awake and alert. So what are you doing today? I have been listening to they guy named Craig at http://www.lifechruch.tv/ . The current series has been a real encouragement. I hope you get the time to listen to his thought on being a warrior. I have the day off from Busch's. I am still having fun working there. I hope to get a raise by the end of the month. I am at Busch's by God's direct activity in my life. I am there to learn something I could not learn any other place. I an loving the education. By the way, it is the first time I think that I have not had to pay to go to school. Not really, but I am enjoying this preparation. I have to get ready to go to my next class. I am happy to be here today. Have a wonderful day. Peace

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You know what's craxy? I haven't been in busch's ...at all. the last time i was in that store was at least a year or two ago, when it was still farmer jack.