Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year . . .


Greetings. Back to the routine. I love the routine. I live for the routine. I feel comfortable in the routine. I can get things done in the routine. I know, it seems so routine. But I thrive there. Do not get me wrong, I love the break, and the two weeks went so fast. I enjoyed sleeping and hanging out at home with the family. However, I am happy to be back to school today. Break was good, and hard all at the same time. I think I told you that Mona Lisa is sick again, she is in need of an alternator, that is a smooth $100 bill. It is an easy job, I will buy the part this Wednesday after school and put it in myself. I had the joy of pushing her home on a snowy evening. I am using my dads car for the beginning of the week. I can not wait to get my car fixed and be back up and running. I will write more soon . . . Peace

1 comment:

love said...

happy new year tim! i hope your car is better soon!