Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Days gone by and still I think of you . . .



It has been a little over six months since my job at Busch's . . . I still look on that 15 months with fondness . . . I thought this photo was funny and I have never shared it to this date that I know. Having a second job on top of a first job and a family just takes a lot of energy out of you. No matter what you chose to do with your life as far as work goes, there will be parts that give you energy and parts that take energy away. The money is not energy enough to keep you going on any job for any length of time . . . Money is not the greatest motivator though at times it can become the worst of all slave masters . . . That may actually be another blog . . . However, it is nice to have money in this life . . . at least it is nice to be able to get stuff, but really many times the stuff we really want and need can not be acquired by money . . . Okay, I know this might be bad, but was it what Michael Jackson wanted? more money? or a good nights sleep? I know bad use of MJ and his life. I do not know if I am or not but at times I wonder if I am not ADD or ADHD or something, just look at my blog style. Maybe it is just my style . . . I can not stay on one topic or thought for more than a line or two . . . Well, I must say, I am happy to be back at school. I am blessed where I am at in life, and i want to encourage you where you are as well . . . Have a wonderful day. Peace

No comments: