Friday, September 18, 2009

I linked my flickr to my blog . . .


Today, I decided to link my flickr to my blog . . . I know, big deal. I am slow to how all this stuff works. I love flickr, you may already know that, and I also think helium balloons are great, but you already know that . . . I love my wife and kids . . . I am tired of being OBESE, however, I still lay around after work . . . What do you not know? that is a good question . . . What is there to know? I love working at the school. I love colors, I love sun rise and sun set especially near water or above the horizon . . . I love writing and thinking and reading . . . I love laughing . . . I love life (most days) I love hugs, greetings and friends . . . I love massage . . . I love a steady soft rain . . . (not for 40 days and night though) I do not know . . . What do you want to know? I am 43 years old, been married for 21 years, can you believe that . . . 21 years that is cool . . . I enjoy waking up each morning . . . and i have to go, see you soon . . . Peace

No comments: