Tuesday, March 22, 2011

for a moment . . .

Sitting here for a moment thinking.  I am so thankful for things currently . . . I know that things change and life changes, and our place in life is up and down . . . but for the moment it is nice to enjoy things . . . This past few months has been difficult, blame it on the winter blues, I do not know.  Say it is a middle aged thing . . . just turned 45 a few days ago . . . There is something about living in and enjoying the moment that is so wonderful, not always easy though.  
Been learning about money life at FPU  . . . I am so tired of being a slave to others financially.  This class has been good for my wife and I.  We have been married 22+ years and money has had a way of coming in hard and going out to others way too quickly.  Well, we are taking the steps now, baby steps, to get our financial house in order.  This is a great family goal.  And the class has given us HOPE . . . Hope is sometimes the power that drives us to action . . .  I am so thankful for this class.
Spent my Birthday weekend with my wife at the Amway Grand Hotel in Grand Rapids, Michigan.  That was wonderful.  I will have to share that with you in another blog.  Have a great day.  Peace

(photo above is Diana and I before we got married in 1987)

No comments: