Friday, March 25, 2011

Leaking . . .

Just some thoughts from my mind . . . I have been working with Weight Watchers this past two weeks with some success, and for this I must admit I am thankful and ready to continue to enjoy life and learn to live a little leaner . . .  sort of like 100+ lbs leaner . . . Also learning about money from Dave Ramsey . . . and learning to live in more freedom, I am tired of being a slave.  A slave to food makes me fat, a slave to debt makes me stressed . . . which also makes me eat and makes me fat . . . Working on me to be the best me I can be each and every day . . . my mantra is to be the Tortoise . . . one step at a time, weighing my decisions as I move day by day . . .

So I blog because of you and for that I am thankful . . . I have meet some wonderful folks on here and I want to thank you for being a great teacher and a friend . . . so here is what I took from a recent conversation . . . Things I should know and do . . . "express yourself" . . . was the first suggestion, i take that to mean let folks and the world know what I think, believe and ponder . . . I do like to do this, and to do this with others is such a wonderful thing.  I am created as a people person, I live to love and encourage folks as they walk this thing called life.  You also shared with me to "try new things", I am ready, and willing to try new things . . . I am always look for things that interest me in the world I live in as well as outside my world.  If anyone has any suggestions send them my way . . . I like new things . . .  and then you said . . . "do not be afraid to break out of your box" . . . The comfort zone is so, well comfortable at times . . . we can get stuck in our own way of doing things, a box if you will.  I do not know how to break out, but I will begin to see this as an opportunity to learn and grow.
I have enjoyed this week.  It has been a busy, and good week.  Busy with work, life, and doctors.  Will know something about the knee this coming Monday.  I hope it is a great word . . . well, I will come back some time and post more, but for now enjoy your day.  Peace

(photo: top - my 45th b-day cake, middle - friend from freshman year)

No comments: