Thursday, March 31, 2011

among my dendrites . . .

Falling in love with a new website . . . http://www.fiftytwostories.com/  My favorite Author Jennifer Haigh has a story called Broken Star on this site . . . You all may have know about it for years, but I enjoy short stories . . . Jennifer has a new book coming out in May, I can not wait . . . It is called Faith . . .

I am such a blessed man, and I am thankful for life.  Who knows what tomorrow holds, but I do know that It is well with my soul.  I have been living in some dark days this past few months . . . my heart has been heavy, and now the light has again come in and illuminated my soul.  I do not know weather it was the weather, or was it life, or maybe a little of both . . . Life has a way of pushing in on us at times, and I guess this past few months were part of that time for me . . .

I love to blog, and I want to blog more, but this is it for today . . . peace

No comments: