Saturday, March 5, 2011

When the snow melts . . .

Yes, it is a truth here near my home . . . the snow is melting.  I am so ready for spring to spring and the winter to move back to its home.  I have the joy of living near two creeks.  They are full to the rim and ready to spill over like a cup that can no longer contain its liquid.  I am ready to embrace warmer weather and outdoor movement again.  I am ready to see my neighbors who have been hibernating this winter away much like myself.  I am ready to hear the birds, see the new growth and enjoy the warmth.  What is your favorite season?  I love the spring with all the newness of it, and I love the fall with the explosion of color . . . they are both my favorite seasons.  Well that is all I have to say about that today . . . Peace

No comments: