Monday, February 11, 2008

Great Scott . . .


I am tired today. I am cold, and hungry also. But I am alive, and happily so. It has been a busy past few weeks. I have been working several hours at Busch's. I have been sleeping well, and not staying up too late into the evening. I really do enjoy my part time job as a cashier. I have to tell you it is 9 am right now, and I can not wait until I can go to bed at 11:30 pm today. Now that is not too long to wait. I am happy to be able to work. This blog is boring, so I will go and eat some oatmeal. I will blog again soon. Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you! I know you must be exhausted but you are working os hard. Props to you!

Samantha said...

I'm confused-why the detroit sticker?

Tree said...

I just liked the sticker. And I like to have a photo in all my bloggs that is all.