Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged . . .


I have been tagged by froomla http://froomla.blogspot.com/ . I now have to learn how to respond to this tag. So, as I understand it I must follow these rules.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here we go - Seven facts about my self some random and some weird. you asked for it
  1. I am a multifaceted man - Human, Husband, Dad, Friend, Brother, Son, Teacher, Cashier, and the list could go on and on.

  2. I love to write letters with great Fountain Pens on wonderful stationary. I love to encourage folks with the written word.

  3. I have a third nipple. Yes, you heard that straight. I know it is odd, but it is like my only claim to strangeness.

  4. I am going to steal one from my friend SAM - I do not know what I want to be when I grow up. Just exactly when do you actually really grow up. What is it to be grown up??

  5. I love to take pictures of family, friends or just everything. I have like 5 different cameras. I hope to be able to take a class some day to learn how to take better photos.

  6. I love balloons. They are great. I like the fact that most people are happy to get a balloon. My favorite balloons are big round latex helium balloons. What is it when you have a person who is afraid of balloons running the helium tank not filling it up full because it may pop, I just do not understand that. I told my wife that when I die, I want people to send balloons to my funeral party. OK - a little morbid I will admit, but it is in my future some time, hopefully not soon.

  7. I love people and it bubbles out of my soul.

I hope you had fun reading this. How do I share my blog with more people. The only person I have to tag is Krista, so I am tagging you. Have a wonderful day. Peace.

No comments: