Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sitting, but only for a moment . . .


I am sitting here during second block, listening to a little a message by a guy at LifeChurch.tv. He is doing a series on "How to be Rich". Naw, it is not a how to get rich thing. It is about how to be rich. We are rich, you know, look at it compaired to the World. Money never satisfies our deep needs. I encourage you to stop by and check out the series on http://www.lifechurch.tv/ well enough of a comercial.

I am here today enjoying a little down time. I have been very busy after my school job working at Busch's. You can check out my new part time job online at http://www.buschs.com/ . It is going good so far. I have worked for the past 5 days, I work today and tomorrow. It has been very busy, and I am growing tired, but I am blessed to be able to work. I am thankful for this opportunity to work hard. What are you thankful for today? I am thankful for my wife. She is amazing. I am an amazingly blessed man. I hope you are

No comments: