Thursday, February 21, 2008

I thought . . .

I thought I would have blogged more this week. I have been off the entire week from school. But you know what. I have not blogged till today. Thursday. What is up with that. It is not like I have been doing a lot. I have just been kinda tired. Ya, tired that is it. I have also not been feeling the best. I have a cold of some soart. O well.

It happened to me today. I did not think I would do it, but I did. I showed up to work at Busch's only one and a half hour early to work. I can not believe I did that. So here I am at home, blogging. It was funny. I thought I was working from 4 - 12 today, but I am only working from 5:30 - 11. Well that happens to the best of us.

What is new in your life?? I am going to be working the entire weekend. That is not too bad. I like my job so far at Busch's. God is Good. Last week before the end of school, we were able to work on Mona Lisa. We changed the oil, and greased the front end. We also roatated the tires. This week I also added some transmission fluid. She is running good. The heat also works at times which is a blessing on cold days.

What are you thinking about today?? Send me a comment. I miss human interaction. Have a wonderful day. Peace

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I tagged you! Go to my blog for more info.