Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day . . .



Greetings, I welcome you to this day of Leap Year. I hope you are well. I am having fun.
Today is the Battle of the Blood here in Novi, between Novi and Northville High Schools. I went down to give blood this morning, but I was unable to give today because I am still on an antibiotic. What a bummer. I will be able to give next week some time.
I am into my second month at Busch's and I am still enjoying the experience. The job is fun, the people are nice. I also received my most unusual nick name ever on Wednesday. The Deli guy called me "Big Sexy". What is up with that? I have been called many things, but not "Big Sexy". I also have the nick name "Tim McGraw. I enjoy the opportunity to meet the folks of our community. There are many people who live in Novi. I know I only meet a selection of folks for just a brief moment, but I hope that our crossing of paths is a blessing in my Guests day.
So, what is new in your life today? I am tired, but happy to be alive. It is Friday, and it is snowing like mad. However, the snow came a little late for there to be a snow day. What is it about having a job that gives you a day off when it snows. It is a wonderful thing.
I am not saying much about anything today. I hope you are having a wonderful day. I will add some more thoughts of substance in the near future. Peace

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Know who won the battle of the blood? I thought it was a kinda cheesy idea, but whatev.

Tree said...

I agree with you on the cheesy Idea. But I do not know who won. I just know that some time this week, I am going to go give blood somewhere. How have you been??