Sunday, May 4, 2008

2008 Michigan International Women's Show


So, Yes, I attended the 2008 Michigan International Women's Show on Saturday. I was suppose to be a work, but I was not allowed to work that day, because of an eye illness. So, I went to see my kids preform parts of their play - Kokonut Kapers with the Novi Community Theaters. We also walked around the entire venue. It was a blast. The coolest person I meet was from a place called http://www.speakkindwords.com/ . Check it out. I like kind words, even though I am at times guilty of using not so kind words.

I want to get back to deeper blogs, but until then this blog will do. I hope you are all well. I am still working at Busch's. I love the High School. I am ready for summer. We are going to have folks with us this summer, so it will prove to be busy and interesting. Have a wonderful day. Peace

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You forgot to say about your television appearance!!!! lol.