Thursday, May 8, 2008

To have influence and to be influenced . . .


Each and every day I have the opportunity to contact people. I love people, and I look forward to the people I will meet in each day. I am moved by the power we have on one another. It is amazing. I am thankful to be a part of the Educational Community. I love learning in the context of community. I learn best as I engage others out loud though banter. This blog is an opportunity for me to learn, or continue learning. I am so grateful for the place I am at this time. I have never been in a better place that I can recall in my entire life. I love to read what people are thinking, and I love to think as I write myself. To pour out my thoughts. It is a blessing. This thing may not be making much sense. I am all over the place, and my thoughts are running wide open. This is the deal. I am no Island. I am a man that needs others to be complete. I would like to think that I have the ability to influence others that I come in contact with. At least that is my hope. I hope to cause others to think more deeply. I know that I think deeper because of your influence on my life. Thank you for speaking truth into my life. I appreciate the movement of thought and encouragement. This by far has to be the craziest blog I have written to this point. Sorry for the scateredness of this one. Have a great day. Peace

No comments: