Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 21, 2010


Today, I am here at school for a few moments. It has been a quiet semester. Worked with a student on a snow blower Engine rebuild. The semester is winding down, and a new more active semester will begin. I have been working out for the past three weeks, and it is beginning to show in many ways in my life. I feel better, I sleep better, I am learning to eat better. I am becoming better. It is a blessing. I am teaching a class at church called "Husbands Challenge". the men have been wonderful, and I am learning and growing along with them . . . My son turned 11 this past week. Also had fun attending the Detroit auto show with my boys. Well, what do you want to know? Ask me a question and I will try to share my thoughts . . . Peace
(photo free at Auto Show - sponsor by SF, this is not and endorsement)