Thursday, January 7, 2010

What, seven days in already???


The year 2010 is already seven days old . . . it is amazing how fast time is moving along. You know what I just realized . . . I talk about time a lot. I am a moment by moment man, but it is a topic I seem to look at often. I start my journal always with "Today . . ." I have never been a person that lived for . . . whatever, lets say the weekend, or the big trip, or Christmas, or this or that party. It is always a party during this moment inside my soul. OK, yes, there are times when I am sad, and yes I do struggle with depression at times. Why, I do not know. And yes there are times when I wish I did not have to do whatever it is I am having to do. But for the most part, I have been able to enjoy most of my days, and for that I count myself as blessed. Could the circumstances change? Circumstances always change, i just hope that the joy I feel inside never leaves.

You know what I just learned? I have a hard time staying on one topic. I am a rambler and a rabbit trail chaser. I am good with that, if you ever begin to follow my blog, I wonder if you will be OK with my style. Wait, I have a style . . . The ramble style. That is my style. One thing I am thinking triggers another thought and off I go spinning like a top.

What do I want to say today . . .


  • I had to send my camera in for warranty repair. I miss my camera already

  • I am getting a hair cut today, maybe a blond Mohawk is in my future . . .

  • It is snowing . . .

  • I want to redeem today . . . and make it count.

  • I plan on working out with my son for the first time in our home Gym.

  • I am blessed by my wonderful wife . . . and family . . .

  • I am working on my Wreck This Journal . . .

Well, it is just me today . . . Enjoy today and this moment and have fun. Read Proverbs if you get a chance and enjoy . . .


Peace

No comments: