Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Morning . . .

It is so wonderful to be alive today . . . It is amazing what a little sun in ones day can produce . . . I read a wonderful quote from a friend on FB . . . Here it goes - "As long as we're NOT talking about it, let me just say that I can't understand why I stay up late when I know I have class in the morning and I looooove sleep and when I wake up I'm like, "why did i stay up late?"." I know how my friends feels. I love sleep and feel better when I sleep well, but I stay up too late to get up early for work . . . To go to bed earlier would be a wonderful thing . . . What do you do on the sleep thing??? What does my friends quote make you feel or think? The real issue for me is what will I do . . . Will I go to bed sooner so I get more sleep?? I will, I tell you go to bed sooner and get more sleep . . . Peace

No comments: