Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Just a minute now . . .

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in love at first sight. Love is so much more than just a warm fuzzy feeling that you get deep inside your soul. Love is a decision that is wrapped in a commitment. To love one must understand the object or person loved. I love the BMW M6. This car captures my wildest imagination and cries out to me from a far. I dream of owning and being owned by this movement machine. Currently this love affair remains illusive due to my lack of adequate funding. Now onto more pressing personal matters of the heart. I was captured by the beauty of a young maiden some 24 years ago. Smitten if you will by Cupid's arrow. In love I was and today more in love than I thought humanly possible. Yes, I do believe in love at first sight. I only hope you will know of love in such a way as I have. Enjoy this moment and keep your eyes open. Today may be your love smitten day. Peace


(a writing prompt from English 9)

No comments: