Wednesday, October 3, 2012

To answer a question.

A friend asked what are my hobbies. I have several hobbies.
First, I love life. I am so thankful to be me. I am blessed by the life I am able to live. This does not mean that there are not difficult parts of life. I have my share of frustrations, challenges, and setbacks. Overall however I choose to focus on the truth that I am blessed and thankful for life.
Second, I love to write. I enjoy journaling. I have an amazing leather journal and great pens that I use. I love to pen my thoughts my hopes my fears my hurts my dreams my reality my everything. I also enjoy writing to others. I am able to send postcards through a site called postcrossing. I am built by God the Creator or everything that is to be an encourager and edifier. I love speaking hope into another persons life. It gives me joy and breath to be able to love people in this way. I am blessed and I am thankful.
Third, I love photography. I am on Flickr - look me up if you get a chance. My name on there is SoullooN. I was able to take part in a project called 365. I took a photo every day for an entire year. It was awesome. I want to do another one soon.
Fourth, I love balloons. They are wonderful and bring color and cheer. One of my most favorite quotes is from that amazing philosopher Winnie the Pooh - "No one can be uncheered with a balloon". If you are sad today, stop by the store and buy you some balloons and allow yourself the simple joy of play for a moment.
Fifth, I enjoy Geocaching. It is a fun worldwide game of hide and seek using GPS units and clues. Look it up on google and learn. I have fun each time I am able to play. Look me up my name is Reltots17.
Sixth, I love riding my beach bike Bella. I need to ride more often than I am currently. I believed that I have posted a blog about Bella in the past. If I have not I will get right to writing one.
Seventh, I love pens. I love my family. I love my work. I love connecting with people. I love figuring out solutions to problems. I love Jesus. I love the bible. I love my church. I love life!
Well, there you go! I hope I have been able to answer the question of what are my hobbies. See you around.
Peace

No comments: