Sunday, June 22, 2008

It has not been . . .


There is no way it has been 12 days sense I last blogged. I have been busy. Let me share with you all the things that have happened these past 12 days. School was out on Thursday, and I had to work on Friday. My daughter and I spent the day cleaning out the lockers at the High School. It was a very busy and fun day. I worked at Busch's on Saturday. We attended Church and got together with my family at my home on Sunday. It was a great day to celebrate Fathers day at my house. It was also nice to have my dad with us. He is doing well. Thank you for your prayers. On Monday we had my Nephews with us all day and I worked at Busch's. On Tuesday I worked on Mona Lisa and was able to repair my drivers side window. Now it goes up and down what a wonderful thing. We also went for our six month cleaning at the Dentist. On Wednesday, I took my daughter to her orthodontist appointment. Then I took my son to get his allergy shots. Then we took the kids to church to get on the bus to go to camp. After that, Ben and I went and hit over 300 balls together at the driving range. We also played about 20 minutes of tennis. Then I went and got a hair cut. That day was one busy day. On Thursday, Ben, my dad and I went to see Iron Man. That was a great movie. We went with dad to order his 2009 Harley Davidson. Then we went to eat at Sam's Club. On Friday, Diana and I worked in the Yard until I had to go to work at Busch's. On Saturday we finished up the yard work, it looks great. Then I went to Busch's again. Today we went to church, then out to eat at Famous Dave's. Picked up the kids from church at 3:30 pm, they had a great time at camp. We went and washed cloths for three hours at the laundry mat. We watched some TV and ate dinner and now I am putting the finishing touches on this blog. It has been a busy, and great week. I trust you are well and look forward to our next blog times. Have a wonderful day. Peace


1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hey. I had this idea. I was sort of thinking about writing blog posts about religion, and making youtube videos. I kind of wonder if it would be weird to sort of make a video out of a blog post and if that would make sense. What do you think?