Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today was the students last full day . . .


Greetings, I am at my daughters school in an open office. I am listening to the second sermon in a series called One Prayer by Lifechurch.tv . I am so thankful for Craig and the vision God has laid on his heart. I am excited that summer is coming. I am excited for all the students as they complete their studies. I am also looking forward to a rest. But I will miss the daily schedule and all the energy that is at the school. It is hard to believe that this school year is over. What are your thoughts about this past year??

I want to toss out an update on my dad. He is at home. Praise the Lord. He said he almost lived in denial until it was almost to late. And that is the truth. He is recovering well. He is in his second week of recovery. I have had the wonderful opportunity to help and love my folks in a real physical way. That has been nice.

I also want to tell you how much I love my wife. She is such a wonderful woman. I am such a blessed man. I just wanted you to know that fact. In July we will be married for 20 years. I can not believe 20 years have gone by so fast. Let your loved one know just how much you love them today. If you are married, then go to your spouse, if it is a parent then go to them, if it is a friend, then share your love. I am going to hit the road. I will chat with you all again soon. I am blessed and I pray blessings for you today. Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute! I am glad your dad is doing well. How are you enjoying your summer?