Sunday, June 1, 2008

What is it with STRESS ? ? ?


Greetings, I want to share with you that Dad made it out of surgery well. The Doctors indicated that the surgery went well, nothing unexpected happened, and from their stand point it was successful. The recovery is part of the battle. I talked with dad from work yesterday, and it was good to hear his voice. Continue to pray for him as he recovers, and also that there will not be any infections. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

It has been a couple crazy days for my Dad, mom and my brother, sister, and I. I am thankful for a space like this to let out thoughts and emotions. I have been on a roller coaster of emotions sense Thursday. The surgery was on Friday at 1:00pm and we were able to let dad know that we loved him as he was wheeled out to the operating room. Then it was a waiting game. I did learn how to play euchre. Let me get to the title. My stress was pent up in me, and I did not know how to let it out, or go. When the doctor came in and told us about dad, and that he felt all things went well. It was at that point my nose began to run, and I knew I was getting sick. Believe it or not, I have a sinus infection like no other. It is odd, but I held the tension, and i believe it brought on this infection. I know that it may not be possible for that to happen, but I think it did. I went to the doctor on Saturday morning, and she prescribed me some antibiotics.

Thank you for reading today. I will keep you posted. Have a wonderful day. Peace

1 comment:

Samantha said...

It's good to hear about your dad. Get better soon.
I'll see you at school.