Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Less than a week, and no worries . . .


That is right, the American political election is only days away, and there is no reason to worry. It is not about what political party is in control. Is there actually any political party that is ever in control. Civilizations come and go, just look at history. Are we left without hope in this world. Will America be here forever, just like the Greeks and the Romans? We are in this time, right now. America has been an ongoing experiment. We have learned something new each step of the way.


What does it mean to embrace Change? I believe we must change or die. We must be ever growing and expanding or we cease to exist. However, there are many sides to change. There are changes for the better, and then there are changes for the sake of change, not taking into account the consequences of that change. I believe we as individuals must count the cost of the change before we embrace the "Change". Change will come, but are we ready for that change, time will tell.


There is no need to worry, why? Because God is in control. I know you may not buy the entire God thing, then I encourage you to go ahead an worry, and enjoy your panic and ulcers. The Bible tells me to rest in God. To seek him. Look at the lords Prayer. I mean really look at it. What kind of World would we have if we followed Jesus example in real life. Peace



OK, now on to the worries part. We are a society that is driven by fear, or worry, or at least that is what is portrayed on the national news media. There is no need to fret or worry, regardless of what political wind blows through next weeks elections. What causes you to fear? I will have to think about the things that cause me fear as well.

3 comments:

chloe marie said...

There are most definitely many things we could be worrying about with what the outcome of this election may be, however what may happen post-elections is already written. It is unnecessary to worry, because God will most definitely provide for those of us who have provided for him by keeping His name and Sabbath holy.

Tree said...

Thanks Chloe, Have a wonderful weekend . . . Peace

Anonymous said...

As far as the election is concerned, I have to follow my heart. I haven't told anyone who I'm voting for, not even my husband, because this is such a hot topic this time around. As far as my fears, I worry about some of the craziest things, and it is very hard for me to rationalize them or pray them away. I mean, really, what would happen if my checking account overdrafted one day before I get paid again? Nothing. Nothing would happen, but I obsessively check my account over and over, even if there isn't anything set to come out. Ugh. That's one fear I could do without.