Thursday, October 9, 2008

What do you think . . .

You know, I believe religion has given Jesus a bad name. Religion, the way I see it, seeks to chang a person on the outside, and Jesus seeks to transform a person from the inside out. It is sad that many religions say they support and want to point people to the Savior of the world tends to alienate those who need to hear the Truth of the Gospel. The gospel is good news. Jesus is the way for man to come to God and gain a right relationship with the Creator. It is all good. The bad news is that many people are blinded by religion or their frustration with religion to see the Goodness of Gods gift of Jesus. God does care what you believe, he does care what you do, to put it on the bottom line, God cares about you, warts and all. Not only does he care about you. He loves you regardless of weather you love him back. The bible in Romans 5 tells us this truth. I do not know where you are. I want you to know the truth, The truth is - God loves you. The bible is his letter to you. It is for you to learn the best possible way to live. I encourage you to read Proverbs and to read James. I am thinking about you all today. Peace

No comments: