Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pressed is good . . .


Life has a way of teaching us things we may not want to learn. I am in one of those times. To be disciplined is a great thing, but the life of non discipline has proven to place me where I am presently. To move from here to there, there will have to be a plan in place, and it will have to be followed. I heard yesterday that "Failing to plan, is planning to fail" . I do not want to continue in the way that I have been. W. L. Bateman said "If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got." I have got to embrace discipline in my life. Peace (Photo from http://www.sgeier.net/fractals/indexe.php )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been there, too. A few years ago I decided to get extremely disciplined in my life. I set a schedule and I still stick to it, even with the baby. I find that even when things aren't going well for us I still have some sense of control over my environment, and that gives me additional strength to tackle whatever is going wrong at the time. It is good to hear from you again, hope to talk to you again soon.

Tree said...

Thanks Krista, I needed the encouragement today. Peace