Monday, October 27, 2008

On my mind . . .


Many things are on my mind at this time, but the Election is at the forefront of many thoughts. I have not struggled internally with my choice as it comes to the vote as I have with this election. In some ways, I know I only have one voice out of maybe 180,000,000 people who are registered to vote in America. I wish I could say that McCain/Palin are the ones, but I am not strong on them. I do however feel that Obama/Biden are not the ones for America. So, what are my options. I could write myself in as a candidate. I could also vote for Chuck Baldwin form the Constitution Party, of Bob Barr from the Libertarian Party, or Cynthia McKinney from the Green party, or for Ralph Nader of the Independent Party. However, I feel a vote for anyone other than McCain would be a vote for Obama. Do not get me wrong, I think Obama is a smart individual, who is well educated. I like the fact that he seems to be a strong family man as well. I can understand why many people are drawn to his Charisma. I like Obama as an individual, I just do not feel his plan is the best for America. I still do not know who he is really. His associates have said more about who he really is than what I have seen of him. You know, birds of a feather flock together. I am in much prayer for myself, and our country. Peace

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Or, even better, you could vote for me.
Yeah...but we disagree on politics and I'm 20 years too young to be president. Huh.

Tree said...

However, my vote for you may be the better choice. . .

Samantha said...

Thanks!
Does this mean when I run for president I can count on...four votes?