Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to writing . . .


I can not believe how long it has been . . . Too long if you will. Sam, I must say - Thank you for leading me down this new way. This way of blogging. I have had the opportunity to connect with new people from around the world. I am so blessed. I am thankful for the nearness of the world on the net. I know our world is crazy and amazingly evil at times, but it is wonderful to connect with beautiful people. Why is it that we allow the "media" to dictate and direct our views of the world. Think with me about the evening news - it is bad, upon bad with a little bit of bad tossed in, it is evil upon evil, with a touch of something good that is happening, and so on and so on. It is not a wonder that we need something to calm our fears as a people. There is much more love, much more good, much more beauty in our world. I know, I am a realist, there is much evil and much wrong and much injustice, and we must do what or all we can to right the wrongs. The very heart of God calls for man to live justly with all those in the world. God is a God of the oppressed. His heart is for them. Read the Book. It is fat with truth on Justice. Though we may not see his heart, or ask where is he. He is there. Wow, from writing, to philosophy to theology so fast. It is all one. They all fit together. They are not separate. Everything is spiritual. Everything is deep. OK, maybe my choice of tea may not be deep, but it is in some way.

I ordered a print from Beth Retro. I look forward to putting it is a nice frame. The colors are wonderful. Take a look at it, it is on my blog. Thank you again. I also want to say, Beth, I love your blog, and your writing. It is full of energy and hope. I love the way you pull color into your photos as well. I am thankful that I found your flickr. Have a wonderful day.

Well, I am at like 3000 + words on NaNoWriMo, I have a lot to do to get to the goal, but the exercise is stretching me as a person. I am blessed. Thank you again Sam for the encouragement, and you - Keep writing, do not give up, but do not give up sleep either. Peace

Yesterday, my heart broke with a friend in her loss of her dad. It was heavy. She is all that her dad had. She has much in her life, and is a wonderful, beautiful young lady with much energy and passion. As I hugged her and shared a moment of love and encouagement, my heart broke with hers. Pray for my friend in these days of loss.

Friends, I am thankful for this time, and your time. Have a blessed and wonderful day. Peace

No comments: