Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just stuff for you about me . . .


OK, I was finally able to track down an "I Voted" sticker. I am so thankful. I love the I voted stickers, they usually end up in my Day timer or my Journal.

Here is a great article on a wonderful position I will have in regard to Obama. http://www.worldmag.com/webextra/14617

I am telling you, it is my desire to see our country do well. I will pray for Obama as our president and the other leaders that take our country in this new direction. I am first and foremost a follower of Jesus, yes with all my warts and bumps. I have been blessed by my life here in America and for that I am truly thankful.

I feel like crap from a crazy cold thing. I do not know what to do. But I will continue to take some medication and rest a lot. I actually have the entire weekend off, I am so excited. You know on think about being sick that really bugs me - my wife will not kiss me. I know that is sad, but it does bug me, I like her kisses. Ha ha.

Nano is a lot of fun, but I have to find myself at the computer for a few more minutes. I am at 2880 words, and that is only in two sittings. My theme is things I am thankful for, and it is pouring out of me like water. I can not wait to continue writing.

The photo I am using for my background is from a new friend Beth Retro at flickr, here is her link, http://www.flickr.com/photos/dreamincolour/I found it one day and asked her permission to use it. I am thankful that she said yes.

Well, that is it for today, I think, I may post again, who knows. Peace

2 comments:

love said...

Hello Tim, i noticed from myspace that you have a blog and i have just started one so i thought i'd drop you a line. i don't know yet how to "follow" someones blog, it's all a bit confusing eeek! but feel free to follow mine if you know how! thank you for supporting my photography, i really appreciate it. :)

Tree said...

Thank you as well for sharing your photos. I think it is amazing how small our world has become with the internet. You will have fun blogging. One of my students here at my High School encouraged me to blog, and I have enjoyed it. It is good to see you. Peace