Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stuff . . .

There was no school today, and I was able to get a few things accomplished off my huge list of things to do before I die . . . Well, I hate clutter around my house, especially my room, computer, garage, and desk. But boy o boy, clutter just seems to happen like you know what. Why is it that i can not let this little paper with cool words go, or that thing I thought I had to have, now collecting dust somewhere. Are we all, kinda little pack rats? Hanging on to stuff? Is it just me? What is it about stuff. Take this Friday for instance, why is it that people will give up sleep to get more stuff they do not need at low low prices, just to take it back the day after Christmas? Why are we so obsessed with stuff. What is it that we actually need? Do we have needs? OK, we all have needs, but can our needs actually be met by the stuff we surround ourselves with? I have way to much stuff, and sometimes not the things I really need in life. What is it that you really need? Yes, comment me. I want to know what it is you need. Not want, or desire, but need. I would love to learn in the dialog. OK, that is enough on this. I will write more later. That is enough on stuff. Peace

No comments: