Thursday, November 20, 2008

Eight Days . . .


I just do not understand my absence from the blog seine. It is just plumb crazy. I love to blog, I have time at times to blog, and I have not blogged for 8 days. OK enough, I will get on with it. I am tired of being a big guy. I know everyone loves the big guy, but I would love to be a little littler. So, here you go. I have challenged myself to walk 45 miles by the end of the year. I know that does not seem like much, but it starts with a step. So, I have started logging my steps, and I have asked my dad and daughter to walk with me. I am so excited, and believe it or not feel better after three days. Pray that I will continue on the journey that I have begun. I am still only on 3800 words on NaNoWriMo, but have no fear, I have some time carved out on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of this week. Write is what I want to do, and write I will do. The wife is away this weekend, and I will write. I am so blessed. How are you? I love reading your blogs, that is the truth. I find joy in your journey. I am encouraged in my own Journey. Wow, thanksgiving, giving thanks, what else could I do? Well, I have to go and get Ben. Peace
(photo found on flickr - sorry I do not have the link)

3 comments:

love said...

i think it's really great that you're trying to set goals for yourself with your health. that's so great and inspiring and i hope you achieve it. i'm sure you will. i like blogs too :)

Anonymous said...

I think that is an awesome goal! I haven't blogged in awhile either, but I have been so busy! It's good to be back in touch.

Tree said...

Thank you both. I pray for you often. I am encouraged when I read your thoughts. Have a blessed day. Peace